MILITARY APPLICATIONSWe run a program of special equipment for the field of defense and disaster response. These COTS (commercial off the shelf) products are optimized for:
– tyre and tracked vehicles
– rescue and ambulance vehicles
– marine applications
– special forces
– civil protection
- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.RSW400-MIL Sine Wave Inverter
- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.PSBC-Mil 1200 Power Supply and Charger
- Falls ein Bild nicht angezeigt wird, bitte vor dem Drucken einmal bis ans Ende der Seite scrollen. Vielen Dank.Gateway Uni-Directional Solid State Switch Gateway Uni-Directional and Bi-Directional
- RSW2000-MIL Sine Wave Inverter
- PSBCDI-Mil 1200-24 Dual Input Power Supply and Charger
- Gasturbine Generator 400VAC 10 KW Turbine Generator
- PSBC-Mil 2400 Power Supply and Charger
- ComboRS Sine Wave Inverter / Charger
Sine wave inverters
Our sine wave inverters meet the following standards completely or partially: MIL STD 461, MIL STD 810, MIL STD 1275
The materials used are of the highest quality. This guarantees the longevity of the products even under difficult environmental conditions. The devices can be specifically adapted if required.
Sine Wave Inverter
The RSW sine wave inverter series is designed for critical applications. In particular, they feature a high degree of protection IP66 or higher. The RSW400-MIL model is fanless and therefore extremely quiet and maintenance free.
Sine Wave Inverter / Charger
The Combo series consists of sine wave inverters with integrated charger. Each inverter includes a complete power supply system:
- DC/AC Inverter
- Intelligent battery charger
- bypass switch
With devices from the Combo series, small systems as well as large systems up to 30KW (single- and three-phase) can be created. All parameters are individually programmable and can be optimally adapted to the system requirements.
Power supply units/chargers
Our power supply units and chargers meet the required MIL standards and are characterized by a high power density. The input is equipped with PFC and allows optimum performance in the event of poor mains quality/generator function. They are fully programmable and can be used in systems with or without buffer battery. The modular design allows use in systems with up to ten devices.
Customized DC-DC Chargers
With 24V battery systems consisting of two 12V batteries, the equalizing charger perfectly balances the two batteries.
This makes it possible to operate 12V consumers directly from a 24V battery.
Customized Trickle Charger with Solar Charger
The trickle charger was developed on customer request. It allows the simultaneous charging of 12V and 24V batteries. The trickle charger can be powered either from the mains (96VAC-263VAC/47-63Hz) or from a solar panel. This means that batteries from parked vehicles, for example, remain autonomous and optimally charged over a long period of time. The vehicles remain ready for operation. The output of the solar module can be adapted to the application.
Solarpanel max. OCV 60VDC/20A
Solar 50, according solapanel size
As a basis for our turbine generators we use gas turbines with a mechanical power of 10 to 30KW. Diesel or kerosene can be used as fuel. The generators are used in special applications where weight and size are critical. Two versions are available: 28VDC or 400VAC/50Hz. It is possible to obtain only the core, consisting of turbine and generator.
Solid state switches
The design of the Gateway series solid-state relays is based on patented MOSFET technology. Two versions are available: unidirectional and bidirectional. They are fully programmable. A gateway replaces the following individual components in your system:
– battery under-voltage and over-voltage protection
– on/off switch
Gateway Uni-Directional and Bi-Directional
The Gateway solid-state relays have no mechanical contacts. Problems with sparks and deteriorating switching contacts are a thing of the past.